Coldwater Cardinals Elementary Boosters
2013-14 Officers & Trustees
- President: Jenn Clark
- Vice President: Kristen Niedzwiecki
- Secretary: Alicia Vitto
- Treasurer: Position Open
- Jefferson Trustees: Kurstin Dancer & Robbi Omo
- Lakeland Trustees: Sara Rzepka & Position Open
- Lincoln Trustees: Positions Open
- Max Larsen Trustees: Kasey Zimmerman & Rachel Foley
You Are A Booster!
Coldwater Cardinal Elementary Boosters are made up of parents (like you) and staff dedicated to making our elementary schools the best learning environment possible. Through parent and teacher involvement, the Boosters' goal is to create and support a positive learning environment. Our focus is on volunteering and fundraising to support activities that benefit all Coldwater elementary students: field trips, special assemblies, etc.
Every parent of a Coldwater elementary student is a member of the Boosters. We welcome your ideas for new projects and ways to improve our current activities.
Booster Fundraising Events
- Fall Fundraiser: Again this fall, we will be coordinating an elementary fundraiser with Great Lakes Promotions. Last year, we made over $15,000 profit. All elementary students will be selling the same items for a 2-week period.
- Box Tops for Education: Every building will be collecting Box Tops, and the Boosters will be adding the proceeds to the general fund. Each Box Top is worth 10¢; that really adds up! We raised almost $7000 last year; let’s work to collect even more this year!
- Hungry Howie's Pizza Nights: This fun, easy fundraiser made over $3000 for the Boosters last school year! Once a month, leave the cooking up to Hungry Howie's and pick up a pizza on your child's Pizza Night. We get a percentage of the sales, and you get a break from the kitchen! Look for these dates to come home soon!
- Book Fairs: The Boosters will coordinate one Scholastic Book Fair for each elementary school and a district wide In-Store Book Sale at Taylor's Books and More. The profit will go directly back to purchasing additional Library materials as needed. (Some buildings may choose to run an additional Book Fair.)
- Individual schools may choose to do additional fundraisers for specific school needs.
Meetings start at 7pm, with the location rotating between the elementary buildings. All parents are welcome to attend. 2013-14 meeting schedule to be announced.