Max Larsen Elementary Family Newsletter
June 7, 2013
From The Principal
Thanks to all our families for a wonderful year. We are so proud of our boys and girls and the academic and social growth they have shown this year.
Thanks for being sharing your children with us and being partners in your child’s education.
Enjoy your summer! Max Larsen Staff
Family Video Report Card Program
Free Rentals for each report card grade (or equivalent). Offer good through June 30th. Flyers were in last week's newsletter.
- Please make sure your child's lunch account is paid up.
- Please help your child locate and return all library books.
- If your child has medication at school, it will need to be picked up by a parent no later than June 14 (students last day). Any medication left here after June 14 will be disposed of.
- Encourage your child to check our lost and found area for items they may have misplaced throughout the year. Anything left in lost and found after June 14 will be donated to Goodwill.
- If you have moved, please be sure we have your new address. Thanks.
Summer Feeding Program
Free meals for all children 18 and under from June 17-August 8 at Parkhurst Park and Waterworks Park and June 17-27 and August 12-22 at Lincoln Elementary. More information on this page.
Summer Reading Program
The Coldwater Area Garden Club is sponsoring a "Dig Into Gardening" summer reading program beginning June 26th. Please contact the office if you are interested and did not receive the flyer.
- Tuesday, July 9 & 16, 9am, 1pm, 4pm, & 8pm: Larsen Kindergarten Recognitions, recorded June 12, 2013
CCStv, the Coldwater Community Schools access channel, can be seen on Charter Media channels 97 & 993 and City One Cable channel 21. DVD copies of this program for $15 can be obtained by calling 279-5910 extension 227.
- June 6: 2nd Grade to Science Central
- June 7: 3rd Grade Field Trip to Sauder Village
- June 11: Field Day
- June 12: Make-up Field Day if needed
- June 12: Kindergarten End-Of-Year Celebrations
- 10:45am - Mrs. Blue
- 12:45pm - Mrs. Gonzalez
- 1:30pm - Mrs. Tubbs
- 2:15pm - Mrs. Weekly
- 3pm - Mrs. Uetrecht
- June 14: Last Day Of School - AM CLASSES ONLY - 12pm Dismissal
- June 21: Report Cards will be mailed