Search Engine Sites
Especially for Primary
- Illuminations — Your teacher or parent can help you find awesome research based math activities
- Fact Dash — Race against time to solve math facts.
- Create a Graph — Mrs. Corless loves this :)
- Math Stories — Challenging math word problems for all ages.
- Metric Conversion — Convert measurements to metric.
- World Time — Find out what time it is in other countries.
- Cool Math games — Many different thinking games, mazes, concentrations, tic/tac/toe.
- Math.com — The world of math online
- AAA Math — Math curricular areas by grade level
- Cool Math 4 Kids — An amusement park of math and more — especially designed for kids and FUN, FUN, FUN!
- Easy Tech — Computer curriculum you can access at school and at home. ( Username and password from your teacher. School code is CCS12)
- Dance Mat Typing — Need to practice those keyboarding skills? This is a great site to get started.
- ABC-Ya! — All grade levels. Paint and create page to make a billboard to communicate a big idea.
- Fact Monster — Online Almanac, Dictionary, Encyclopedia, and Homework Help
- Merriam Webster Online — Merriam-Webster provides a free online dictionary, thesaurus, audio pronunciations, Word of the Day, word games, and other English language resources
- Noodle Tools — the leading bibliography software on the Internet
Fun for All
- ALFY — A great, accessible, educational center stocked with interactive stories, games, crafts, activities, and much more.
- Crayola — Creativity Central from your favorite crayon maker.
- Berit's Best Sites For Children — The web 's best 1000 sites for kids.
- Draw and Color with Uncle Fred — A great way to learn to draw.
- Fun School — Free, interactive, educational software for kids presented by grade level.
- Gamequarium — The site that swims with learning fun
- Little Fingers — software games
- Toon University — Online toonbooks and games
- Funbrain — Reading, Math, and Fun
- www.primarygames.com — Variety of subjects.
"Schools make every effort to provide a high quality web site with information and links that facilitate the accomplishment of our educational mission. Because of the unpredictable nature of the Internet however, we cannot be responsible for the content of pages not directly linked to this web site."